Are you a social media expert? Can you help my readers and I to understand how to take the best next steps in using social media to reach everyday business objectives?
I am offering a free copy of Leadership Charisma for the best 5 ideas I can use. I will also feature the providers of the best ideas in a future post with a bio, picture and a link to their blogs / sites (they also become friends for life!).
Who am I and what’s my objective?
I’m a senior executive of Profiles International. I’m also an author and speaker on leadership topics.
My objective is simple: I want to raise my personal profile as an online authority and an offline speaker on leadership issues so that I get to network more with people who might be interested in how Profiles International might be of help to them.
I ‘d also want to raise my profile so I can sell more copies of my books!
I’m a generous guy! I know that you get nothing for nothing in this world.
In pursuit of my objectives I am prepared to be a good social media citizen and am aiming to contribute more than I get back by providing articles, blog posts and free advice & support to all on leadership issues. I’m ready to serve.
Here’s what I have done so far:
- Set up this blog: which I update three times weekly with original material
- Set up my Facebook business page (and a personal Facebook profile) – I update my page it each time I post and with other items of interest from time to time (if you visit I’d appreciate if you ‘Like’ my page!)
- Set up a Twitter account with a custom background – I Tweet my posts and retweet others (although not yet as regularly as I know I should I am getting there)
- Registered on Digg & Delicious – I update them each time I post
I have built it – now I’m waiting for them to come
I don’t expect instant results – I know this takes time. But tell me:
- Am I missing anything?
- What’s your best piece of practical advice for helping me move this forward a quantum leap?
- What would you do next?
As I said above I’ll send a free copy of Leadership Charisma and a biopic and link to the providers of the best 5 new ideas I can implement.
Please offer your suggestions in the Comments section below