My real passion is speaking – there’s nothing I love more than speaking to large groups on subjects I feel passionate about – e.g. Leadership Charisma, Mindful Leadership, and Building Resilient Leaders.
I speak on a wide variety of topics, but I particularly like to speak on the following three topics – because of the very direct positive impact I have found these talks have on attendees and their organizations:
The Charismatic Leader – Raising Productivity & ProfitabilityIn my book ‘Leadership Charisma’, I defined a new attribute, ‘Leadership Charisma’, based upon what research with more than 40,000 leaders worldwide indicated were the specific learnable behaviors shared by those leaders who:
Create and maintain a work environment where people are emotionally and intellectually committed to the organization’s goals, build an energetic and positive attitude in others and inspire them to do their very best and, in doing so, create a common sense of purpose where people are more inclined to invest extra energy and even some of their own time in their work.
In this upbeat and energetic talk I walk through the specific behaviors that any leader can develop to dramatically increase the engagement of their people and the results they achieve through them.
- The four-step Leadership Charisma Model that can make you a more charismatic leader.
- How to make a charismatic impression on everyone you meet.
- How to dramatically increase the charismatic impact of your one-on-one communications.
- How to make your talks and presentations charismatic.
- How to manage your people for maximum engagement, productivity and profitability.
- How to take the first step to being a more successful and charismatic leader now.
Increasing Sales in a Time of CrisisIn the current economy all of us responsible for the sales results of our organizations must be striving for ‘Star’ level performance from each and every member of our sales teams.
The good news is that there is a tried and tested approach for maximizing the results from your existing sales team – and for ensuring that any new people you add to that team are more like your ‘Star’ performers than your ‘Passengers’.
This talk answers questions like:
- Why do you ‘Star’ performers get such better results than their average peers?
- What are the real differences between these star sales performers and the rest?
- What can you do today to get all of your people selling as much as your top performers?
- What impact would it have on your bottom line?
- We have structured this briefing specifically for sales leaders, to provide them with all of the motivation and knowledge they will need to build and maintain a world-class sales team.
This is not a ‘quick fix’ session focused upon tips & tricks to create a short-term increase in sales, but an overview of an entirely new way of looking at the medium-long term management of your sales team for consistently better results.
If you’re serious about driving sales results in your organization then this talk is for you.
Go for Greatness / Be All You Can BeWe live in very challenging times. If you listen to the global press you could be forgiven for thinking that all opportunities have completely disappeared – at least until the global economy begins to recover.
Not so! Now, as always, there are some people who will not simply survive in this economy – but who will positively thrive! This has always been so – there have always been people who are amazingly successful no matter what the world throws at them.
If you are serious about success then you should be asking:
- What do these extraordinarily successful people share in common?
- What can you learn from those who manage to thrive no matter how challenging the times?
- What can practically you do in the next 21 days to set yourself up for maximum success?
This upbeat 90 minute talk provides delegates with a 21 day plan designed to help them make the changes necessary to set them up for personal and business success.