Posts Tagged ‘decision makers’
Charisma for its own sake is good for little more than your ego – but put it to work in service of your business and its impact can be enormous.
Focused properly, Leadership Charisma fosters an environment where every one of your people has a positive and energetic attitude, is emotionally and intellectually committed to your vision, and is inspired to contribute his or her very best.
In this book you’ll read how new research with more than 40,000 leaders worldwide shows precisely what successful charismatic leaders do to develop their personal and commercial charisma.
Following our step-by-step guide you will not only learn how to be more personally charismatic, but also harness your charisma to achieve superior bottom-line results for your business.
- The four-step Leadership Charisma Model that will make you a more charismatic leader.
- How to make a charismatic impression on everyone you meet.
- How to dramatically increase the charismatic impact of your one-on-one communications.
- How to make your talks and presentations charismatic.
- How to manage your people for maximum engagement, productivity and profitability.
To listen to, or to download, the latest chapter press the ‘continue’ link.
Here are 13 minutes of clips from a recent keynote on
‘Leadership Charisma’ – enjoy!
When times get a little tighter do you ever worry that you might be spending irresponsibly? So, do your clients!
At times of economic uncertainty purchasers of all products or services, even relatively low cost staples like clothing, buy with a certain amount of caution – ensuring that any purchases they make will directly contribute to the basics goals of all businesses in a tighter economy: a reduction of costs or an increase in income.